Resources for children and families
- Taking Charge of ADHD by Russell Barkley
- The ADHD Book of Lists by Sandra Rief
- The Explosive Child by Ross W. Greene, Ph.D.
- Executive Skills in Children and Adolescents by Peg Dawson and Richard Guare
- Smart but Scattered by Peg Dawson and Richard Guare
- A Parent’s Guide to Asperger Syndrome and High Functioning Autism by Ozonoff, Dawson and McPartland
- Autism Syndrome and Difficult Moments by Brenda Myles and Jack Southwick
- Autism, the Invisible Cord: A Sibling’s Diary by Barbara Cain
- Asperger’s Rules: How to Make Sense of School and Friends by Blythe Grossberg
- The Difficult Child by Stanley Turecki, M.D.
- The Bipolar Child by Demitri Papolos, M.D. and Janice Papolos
- Parenting Your Out-Of-Control Teenager by Scott P. Sells, Ph.D.
- “What to
do When…” collection By Dawn Huebner, PhD and guests
- Worry too much (anxiety)
- Temper Flares (anger)
- Brain Gets Stuck (OCD)
- It’s Not Fair (envy and jealousy)
- Bad Habit’s Take Hold (nail biting and more)
- Grumble too Much (negativity)
- You Dread the Bed (sleep issues)